Tree Talk
November 21, 2017, 03:56:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEASON'S GREETINGS  (Read 2880 times)
cathy
Administrator

Email
« on: December 13, 2008, 08:07:57 am »

Hope everyone has a great holiday season. I know Joe of the Jungle will since he's back in Panama enjoying the tropical weather. And of course, Wild Bill's happy since he has the house to himself with Joe gone.

I know my family is going to have a wonderful holiday since our first grandchild (Bill and Joe's great niece) will arrive on New Year's Eve. Samantha Elizabeth is going to be spoiled rotten.
redcedar

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 05:56:18 pm »

Over here in Scottland they would say that getting a little one at t his time of year is 2 blessings in 1. Maybe the little lady will grow up and out climb Joe down in Panama. I got my Christmas present today and it was two weks of leave from the submarine base to go to Jacksonville and see Tracie. She is planing to finish grad school this spring and we are going to travel around Europe when she gets out. I hope Abe and every body has a happy Christmas and a great new Year. Thanks, PO1 Mel.
Wild Bill
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 02:44:30 pm »

Let's see, there will be a new kid on the block at the farm, so to speak; and Redcedar's on his way to see his Tracie in Jax. All I want for Chistmas now is:

1. Medium Tengu saddle from New Tribe.
2. Set of CMI ultracenders from New Tribe.
3. About 1,000 feet of the 2.2mm ZingIt throw line from Wesspur.
4. Full spool of New England Fly rope from New Tribe.
5. TruPulse 200 rangefinder/hypsometer from Forestry Suppliers.

I'm not greedy; I don't expect any one climber to wrap all of these items and put them under my Christmas tree. Nope! I think all climbers should chip in so one person doesn't get stuck with all the expense.

Now, let's hear a few gift wishes from other climbers....

Oh yeah, Meeee-rrrrrrr-yyyyy Christmas to all. and to all a good climb...

cathy
Administrator

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 07:36:35 am »

Hey, Christmas came early in Dawson County, Georgia.  Samantha Elizabeth decided she wanted to come early and made her appearance Friday. What a miracle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: